How to Install & Read ebooks?
After downloading any eBook file (usually to your desktop or downloads folder) follow these installation instructions.
For iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
1. Open iTunes
2. Drag the ePub files to the Books icon (on the left sidebar, under Library)
3. Select your device (on the left sidebar, under devices)
4. In the main screen, choose the Books tab at the top.
5. Make sure that synch books is checked
6. Either click on the "All Books" option or select the books that you want
7. Sync your device
Make sure you download the Kindle (.mobi) version.
1. Connect the Kindle to the computer and see the Kindle Drive mount
2. Copy your mobi file to the Kindle's Documents folder
Make sure you download the Nook version.
1. Connect the nook to the computer and see the Nook Drive mount
2. Copy your ePub file to the Nook's My Documents folder
3. To view it in the Nook, go to My Library
4. Tap View my Documents
5. Tap Check for New content.
6. Select the book
For Sony Reader
Make sure you download the Kindle version.
1. Connect the Sony Reader to the computer
2. Open the Reader Library application (you can find it at ebookstore.sony.com/download)
3. Copy your ePub file to the Reader's My Documents folder
4. Sync your reader
On Your Computer
Using Adobe Digital Editions
1. Download and install Adobe Digital Editions from here.
2. In Adobe Digital Editions's top left corner, click on Library, then Add to Library
3. Choose your ePub file
Note: If Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is unable to read some of the ebook files be sure that you have the latest version of ADE (1.7.2). As of April 20, 2011, ADE opens all our files as expected on the Mac.
Another robust eBook reader and library manager that will also work with your iPhone or iPad, keep all your eBooks and PDFs organized and searchable is Caliber
1. Download and install Caliber for your platform. Find it here
2. Caliber will request you to choose a location for your eBook library.
3. Drop eBooks or PDF's on the Caliber interface and they will be copied to your library.
4. If your iPhone or iPad is connected, then Caliber can also read eBooks from the device.
Using Barnes & Nobel E-Reader
1. For a light weight application, install Nook for PC or eReader for Mac (click to download)
2. Download and save any of our eBooks. Then open them with Barnes & Noble Nook app or eReader as you would open any document. This application does not provide any library service, so you may organize your eBooks on your PC anyway you like. This application cannot read PDFs and it cannot read or sync your library with documents on connected devices